Saturday 1 March 2008

Happy first of the month~

Last night I dreamt (or should that be 'dreamed'? I get confused with the two...) that I joined a syncronised swimming team. I am now intrigued as to where the heck that came from. I was always under the impression that dreams were connected somehow to something you'd done that day, but...I don't even remember the last time I went swimming, and I certainly haven't thought about going recently o_O

Of course, there was other stuff to the dream too, like cameos from some family members and whatnot, but it was mostly just about swimming. What's even weirder - I've never shown any interest in syncronised swimming. I don't really see the point to it.

Also, something baaaad has just happened to one of my favourite characters in a tv show I watch. ;___; It's upset me for the rest of the daaay (which, granted doesn't have much longer. Lol for weekend lie-ins). ZETSUBOU SHITA DX

4 comments:

Southern Belle said...

Weirdo. :P

Saiyu said...

RAITOOOOOOO.....i admit i almost shed a tear....

Sam said...

inorite! I didn't want to be upset by it 'cause, let's face it, he's an ass, b-but he was socute ;__;

Detective KimE said...

I believe that dreams can predict the future, if i were analysing your dream just the synchronised swimming bit, I'd say that it was about trying something new, also being accepted into a group whre you have the same intreasts. I would also say maybe there is a fear of a loss of identity. That becoming part of a group like this may mean that you will have to lose part of yourself to truly fit in. Well thats what I think anyway.