Wednesday 5 March 2008

It's so easy when you know the rules



Epic game of naughts and crosses. They didn't believe me when I said I was rubbish at the game, but as you can see in the animation above (which is a 100% true account of what happened), I was not exaggerating! Alissahart deliberately went somewhere that allowed me to win, and even after debating where I should go, I did not realise this until I started to draw my circle in the top free space, only to have both her and another friend wave their hands in frustration and whisper "nonono!!". Oh lol.

2 comments:

Southern Belle said...

Thats why we love you. I'm crap at this game too. You'd probably beat me. The refugees I volunteer with even beat me :S

Detective KimE said...

I am not good at playing games becuase I am a bad loser it's probably because i was an only child for two years and was very spoilt. If i had lost I would have crumbled up the paper. Nah i'm not that bad.