Thursday 13 March 2008

8 questions

Tagged by Saiyu~

Write 8 random facts about yourself, then tag someone else to do the same.

1) I am also the first person in my family to go to uni
2) I have performed at several theatres in London, including The Royal Albert Hall
3) One of my favourite subjects to read about is the First World War
4) Ich habe Deutsch seit sieben Jahren gelernt(*)
5) The first anime I ever watched was Full Metal Alchemist
6) I have only ever been to 3 gigs
7) I have 4 cats
8) My favourite ballroom dance is Tango and my favourite Latin American dance is the Jive.

Anyone who wants to fill this in...TAG!!

(*)I learnt German for 7 years

Also, end of term tomorrow, which means I'll be heading home for a few weeks. Don't know what internet access I'll have though, so this may well be the last update for a while.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have 4 cats too.

Saiyu said...

i learned german too, but i was always better at le francais. ma professeur, elle est un fille francais, mais oui. j'adore les chats, parce que j'adore l'ancienne Egypte ! ^^ Quelle nom?

Sam said...

Tut mir Leid, ich verstehe nicht :( Ich habe Französisch nie gelernt! D: