Wednesday 12 March 2008

Dreaming about chocolate doesn't count...



This is actually me. I'm one of those people that will sleep as much as I possibly can, and then some more, preferably. You know the sort: can't really function properly on anything less than 10 hours sleep. In fact I have one friend who just can't understand how I can say goodnight to her online one night, thus going to bed before her, and yet still wake up after her the following morning.

What can I say, sleep is definitely one of those things that is not overrated. I love this video, because it's just so true. I always work out exactly how long I need to do everything the next morning...and then still snooze the alarm when it goes off. And I'm such a sleep gambler. Luckily I've rarely been caught out and actually properly gone back to sleep, but mornings are just hard. Those extra two minutes you could be not!asleep are highly important!

Oh and apologies for the language in the video. Apparently the F word makes comic routines much funnier.

3 comments:

Detective KimE said...

This video is so true i was laughing out loud much to the dismay of the person sitting next to me. I didn't realise the importance of sleep till i got to Uni and I do it all the time. It's like a drug. You lie down and decide that in a few minutues you'll get up and do your assignment next thing you know you've woken up at five to the sound of neighbours.

Sam said...

Gotta love Ed Byrne! Hope the laughing didn't get you into trouble...lol.

Sleep. The most wonderful invention ever. Hehe.

Saiyu said...

XD sleep! i love it but it makes me retarded.