Tuesday 6 May 2008

One of me, all of you

Alas, I have nothing interesting to update with. So that means, it's meme o'clock!!

1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT
Err. I have one at the base of my middle finger on my right hand from where I accidently hit a brick wall >_>

2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
In the room I'm in right now, paint, a kitty poster, Bunny Suicides poster, various postcards, pirate bunting, and a huge-ass noticeboard

3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?
Not that I know of, but I wouldn't know for sure

4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
All sorts

5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
Yep. 2:50am

6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
A mint aero

7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
Hanging out in the common room at school

8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)?
Errrr. My portable harddrive, ahaha.

9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?
About 5ft 5 ish

10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
A little bit

11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
Sometimes

12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
...Some fictional characters, bawwww

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL?
I don't know any

14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Dark? I don't really mind

15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF PROPOSING/ BEING PROPOSED TO?
I have no idea

16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?
Neither

17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA?
Sweet bbq chicken, from ASDA!

18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
A mint aero >_>

19. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH?
...Can't say that I have, no.

20. WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIFT SOMEONE EVER GAVE YOU?
Ummm. The gift of life lol.

21. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY?
No

22. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
The tips of my fingers are

23. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
I don't care about brands

24. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW?
Yep, 4 cats

25. WHAT KIND IS IT?
Cats. Lol. All moggies

26. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS GOING TO LEAVE YOU?
I didn't think you could help who you fall in love with...

27. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?
I'unno, I'm not good at doing that

28. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:
314

29. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
Either

30. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN?
I don't call people ever often

31. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?
Hm~ People who spell "tongue" wrong, lolol

32. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE UK?
Lots of times

33. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
Choooocolate

34. MET ANYONE FAMOUS?
Lots of people :3

35. FIRST JOB?
Assistant dance teacher

36. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
No

37. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT?
Checking stalkerbook. That's where I found this meme, lol

38. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY?
No

39. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
Er. I don't think I do

40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES?
Yep

41. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
I dunno, it's ages away!

42. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?
I don't know yet

43. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My middle name is a family name that gets passed on, but other than that, no

44. DO YOU WISH ON STARS?
No

45. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE?
Um. *goes to check* V05

46. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Not really

47. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
n/a, I don't like lunch meat

48. ANY BAD HABITS?
Chewing my bottom lip. It gets painful after a while!

49. WHAT IS THE MOST EMBARRASSING CD ON YOUR SHELF?
My taste in music is pretty naff, so probably every CD is embarrassing

50. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Depends what other!me was like. If we had similar interests, then possibly? This is a silly question.

51. DO LOOKS MATTER?
They're not the most important thing

52. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
I don't really get angry often, but when I do I get a pen and paper and scribble all over it. Either that or I do some cleaning :3

53. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?
I...currently have 3 homes, lol. I guess my second home would be where my mum lives, at the mo

54. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
I don't remember...

55. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?
At least 70. I don't know the exact number

56. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID?
Nuuu

57. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
So much so that some people can't tell if I'm being sarcastic or sincere

58. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE?
Ew, neither

59. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
Not really looked before, so I don't know

60. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
Laney

61. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER?
Backstreet Boys

62. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?
Buffy, if that still counts, or Bones; Gundam 00; Vampire Knight

63. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT/SAT SCORE?
My what? o_O

64. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES?
Yes

65. WHERE IS YOUR FAVORITE VACATION SPOT?
Belgium!

66. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR?
I don't drive, but one time my uncle was going over 100mph, and it made me sick >:

67. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU KISSED?
Er.

68. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
What I've Done - Linkin Park

69. LAST THING YOU DRANK?
Water

70. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My mommy on Saturday - it was her birthday ^^

71. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX?
"zomg, boy" --Just kidding. Usually I notice how much taller they are, and what they look like

72. LAST TEXT YOU GOT?
"Heya, aaages ago I leant you a dvd called Get Over It. Do you still have it? tb xx" <-- This is a LIE, she never leant me that film >:

73. FAVORITE THING TO HAVE?
Chocolate? XD

74. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR?
Whichever one Easter falls in One where it's not too hot or too cold, and there are no bugs

75. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN?
I...don't know. I've never really thought about it

76. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR?
Dark blonde

77. WHAT IS YOUR EYE COLOR?
Blue

78. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH?
Ballroom dancing

79. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTURANT?
Pizza hut :3

80. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI?
Nooo

81. LAST THING YOU WATCHED?
The raw of Vampire Knight's 5th episode. Want mah suuuuubs

82. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
Err. I don't know.

83. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS?
Heh, no. I'm musically challenged.

84. LABOUR, CONSERVATIVE OR LIB DEM?
Lib Dem, probably

85. KISSES OR HUGS?
Meh. Neither. DON'T TOUCH ME 8|

86. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?
Relationships

87. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?
Some shopping earlier; pears, mushrooms, chicken, toothpaste and bread. Oh and volume 3 of Vampire Knight

88. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU DRIVE?
I don't

89. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
Mrr too many. The Blue Nowhere; Catch 22; War of the Worlds; Heart of Darkness

90. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE
Non-existant, at the mo

No comments: