Thursday 22 May 2008

Too lazy to think of a decent title :|

I don't know if it's just because I'm still insanely tired, or if my hormones are a bit out of whack at the moment or something, but my emotions are all over the place today >:

The nervousness this morning was understandable - I was walking into an unknown building to take my first exam as a university student and didn't know what to expect at all. I'm not a big fan of change, so obviously I was a bit uneasy as the way it was out set out was very different to the types of exams I've taken in the past, which admittedly we were pretty much spoon-fed the information for.

Next came the euphoria of feeling like said exam actually went well for once. Of course, the nasty, paranoid voice in my mind was still making snarky comments along the lines of "that probably means you've failed, it usually does..." but for now I'm ignoring him/her/it. For the most part, I've been in a good mood all day because I had plenty to say for the exam and more or less knew what I was talking about.

Wasn't quite sure what to do with myself, so I decided to lay in bed and watch some DVDs. Watched The Emperor's New Groove just because I haven't seen it in a while. I'd planned to watch some others when I remembered that my dad had sent me a few Bones episodes on DVD that he'd taped for me (it's pretty much the only tv show I watch), so I watched them instead. They made me laugh (maggots in a blender and someone getting squashed by some american school bleachers...what's not funny about that!?) and strangely enough, tear up a bit when one had a happy, sappy ending! This never happens, so I figured LOL HORMONES. >:

Theeeen after that I came online as my mum said she would be online at some point and I didn't want to miss her. I ended up finding something that made me feel irrationally, insanely jealous which also makes me feel a bit silly. Then there was more happiness when I found out that my mum got us both places on the Somme trip someone at her work is organising, so I'm looking forward to going on that. Then she gave me some news regarding a club we're part of in the summer that pissed me off. Thing is, it's one of those cases where I'm annoyed at a possible scenario. It hasn't actually happened, and it won't necessarily happen, and yet just the idea of it irritates the hell out of me. Why is that??

Anyway. To end the emotional rollercoaster that is today, I'm now feeling really lethargic. Can't be bothered to eat, can't be bothered to watch this anime episode, can't be bothered to watch another dvd, can't be bothered to rp, can't be bothered to revise...it's going to be a slow night...

2 comments:

Saiyu said...

i know exactly what you mean - i bed the other day i just randomly burst into tears and couldnt stop! And lol now that one exam is out of the way its a huge anticlimax...

Detective KimE said...

I know I feel like crying and I'm not sure why. Where's the relief and joy?
Exams are crazy!