Sunday 13 April 2008

Writing essays can be like pulling teeth...

No matter how much you pull and pull and pull at the words to get them out of your mind and onto paper, they will not budge. No, instead you just get blood and pain and owie.

So! That said, I am procrastinating taking a break, during which I will fill in this interesting meme I found:

1. A is for age:
19

2. B is for beer of choice:
I'm not really a big fan of beer

3. C is for career right now:
n/a, Imma full time student!

4. D is for your dog's name
I don't have a dog.

5. E is for essential item you use everyday::
Er. Toothbrush? Lol.

6. F is for favorite TV show at the moment:
I don't really watch much tv. My dad tapes Bones for me so I can watch it when I'm home, so I guess that. And I had been watching Gundam 00 if that counts, but series one is over now :(

7. G is for favorite game:
Naughts and crosses, obviously.

8. H is for Home town:
UK...that's all you're getting from me ;)

9. I is for instruments you play:
Hah, none. I suck at all things musical.

10. J is for favorite juice:
Apple juice!

11. K is for whose butt you'd like to kick:
Er. No one?

12. L is for last place you ate:
That sounds like I ate, you know, an actual town or something. I ate an apple whilst sitting at my desk.

13. M is for marriage:
Some time in the future, it might happen

14. N is for your name:
Laney~

15. O is for overnight hospital stays:
None, that I can remember

16. P is for people you were with today:
Me, myself and I.

17. Q is for quote:
"I AM GUNDAAAAM "Life is like an ice cream; enjoy it until it melts"

18. R is for Biggest Regret
None that I can think of

19. S is for status:
Single

20. T is for time you woke up today:
6:30am. What the heck, self!?

21. U is for underwear:
I'm definitely wearing some right now. :D

22. V is for vegetable you love:
Mushrooms!

23. W is for worst habit:
Procrastination.

24. X is for x-rays you've had:
A couple when I broke my wrist a few years back, several at the orthodontist, plus some weird one to check my kidneys were working properly when I was a baby

25. Y is for yummy food you ate today:
PIZZA

26. Z is for the zodiac sign:
Aquarius (which is also a super special awesome by Within Temptation, a++)

4 comments:

Saiyu said...

i neeeeeeeeed yoooou Aquarius

lol

naughty naughty - you'd never catch me procrastinating <_< ... >_>

Sam said...

Enchanted I will have to stay~

Hahaha, riiiight. Sure I wouldn't.

Detective KimE said...

I am also meant to be writing my essay. I updated my playlist instead.

Sam said...

Haha! And why not, lol. Oh, the ways of procrastinating are endless...