Saturday 5 July 2008

Crossdressing may be the new black this season

I saw a very strange sight whilst at work earlier. I was on the till serving a customer, when in worked a guy who couldn't have been much older than me, wearing a blue swimming costume. o__o Let's just say it didn't really leave a whole lot to the imagination. Moments after that, his friend walked in, wearing a bra padded out with various bits and bobs, and a skirt. This second guy went to my friend's till to buy something, and she must have made some comment about his outfit, because he turned around and said, "it looks way better from the back, look!" -- and proceeded to lift up the skirt to reveal a thong underneath.

I think I am scarred for life.

1 comment:

Detective KimE said...

Why!!!! Why!!! That reminds me of a video I saw on Youtube now that would scar you. Anyway, what is with men's desire to dress up in girl's clothes.