Monday 2 June 2008

A reversed case of dude looks like a lady?






Should you be MALE or FEMALE?*
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Either

You brain is neither specifically male, nor female in the way you perceive your surroundings. As bad as this may sound to some, it can easily mean that you are capable of combining both gender aspects to your advantage. Rather than being genderless you are possibly able think freely. This does not mean that you are bisexual or androgynous or indecisive, but it might.


Either


64%

Neither


54%

Male


54%

Female


39%




I am currently a walking perfume advert. Why, you might ask? Well. I convinced Saiyu to coming shopping with me today (I don't like going into town on my own as it gets so busy and it makes me uncomfortable). I only needed to get a couple of bits ready for a party tomorrow night, but we added going to good ol' Maccy D's for lunch to our plans, just because we both decided we fancied burgers (on a side note, she found it amusing that my burger was a 'special request', ie had no mayo on it. I can't imagine why~). Little did I know that this seemingly simple shopping trip would turn into an attempt to make me more feminine.

Upon seeing a perfume shop on our journey, Saiyu got quite excited and requested that we check it out. Not really caring either way, I agreed, and we proceeded to look at bottles of perfume for several minutes. Or rather, Saiyu inspected them to see what she might like and I looked at and was amused by the funny shaped bottles. A conversation following this resulted in me revealing that I rarely wear perfume, a fact which Saiyu found shocking.

So once we'd finished my shopping we browsed the perfume section of Debenhams, spraying the test perfumes to try and find one I liked. Hands, wrists, all up both our arms, jackets and small pieces of paper were sprayed (we found a lot of perfumes...) When my opinion on the majority was "*shrug* eh, it's alright..." however, Saiyu started to question my gender. Of course, physically I am female, but apparently mentally I am male? I hate clothes shopping as it bores me so much, I got bored looking at make up, and the only opinion people get out of me regarding clothes they want to buy is "it's alright".

Saiyu even went so far as to comment that I was like her dad in that respect (to which I was somewhat miffed, seeing as we have previously had a conversation about her being like my mum. Messed up family is messed up?)

Reminds me of Tamaki and Kyouya, of Ouran fame...although I'm sure even Tamaki has more opinions on what's a good perfume/what clothes look nice etc.

4 comments:

Saiyu said...

you know - if we were guys, we'd probably look like tamaki and kyouya XDDD

Saiyu said...

http://tu.tv/imagenes/videos/o/u/ouran-high-school-host-club-24_1_imagenGrande.jpg

Detective KimE said...

I don't wear perfume it gives me a headache. I hate clothes shopping. (Give me a stationary shop any day and a library, HEAVEN)

Southern Belle said...

I was either too. TRANSGENDERS UNITE!