Wednesday 20 February 2008

I'm a house of cards in a hurricane / A reckless ride in the pouring rain

So apparently a bunch of people in the English department/lessons didn't know anything about Cultural Exchanges being next week. Meaning both the poetry and novel tutors have workshops planned out for next week. That'll be interesting, seeing as some of us (i.e. the creative writers) were under the impression that all our classes were cancelled next week so that we could attend the various talks and stuff.

The organisational skills leave me in awe, srsly. I thought this sort of thing only happened at school, not at uni. *sigh* I really hope someone sorts this out, I hate having to miss class because catching up on the work you've missed is so tedious! But it's not like we can just skip cultural exchanges either...le'sigh.

3 comments:

Saiyu said...

WHA???? They didn't know? MIGOD!!!

Detective KimE said...

It should be intresting to see the empty classes that will take place. I hate missing lessons as well as you always miss something important. I was planning to just close my ears and pretend i didn't hear the discussion in after the introduction to the novel. But soon i am going to inevitably hear the words 'classes are still on' Damn. We should stage a protest which involves staying in bed on the lessons days and eating chocolate. That will sort it out.

Sam said...

This sounds like a very good plan!