Tuesday 19 February 2008

got dizzy dancing tango



I miss dancing. I was writing about it earlier in class, plus since I got home every other song that's played on itunes has been one that I used to dance to. Ho hum!

Oh and thanks to the people that commented on my first post ^_^ I've yet to work out how to reply to people individually (in fact I have a sneaking suspicion that you CAN'T, reason number-I've-lost-count why LJ > blogger : ). Oh and Pru - stop being so damn competitive! They're just cats!

And in an attempt to make my blog more interesting, I will give you (i.e. the people who have stumbled across this blog) a review on one of my favourite books. Hopefully it will encourage you to read it, because it is awesome.

Pat Barker: The Regeneration Trilogy - It has young men in uniform, blood, gore, het sex AND gay sex(*). What's not to like!?

(*) NB/ Not all at the same time. And if this note puts you off reading it, there's something wrong with you.

5 comments:

Southern Belle said...

Oh yeah the weasel dude is gay isn't he- Riley? LOL. I guess I'm resigned to stay as Pru now :(

Saiyu said...

And why, might I ask, not at the same time? lol I think the gay sex kind of seals it for me

Sam said...

Weasel dude? What weasel dude? I DON'T KNOW OF WHAT YOU SPEAK.

Ha, yes I thought it would Dopeylust! XD

Detective KimE said...

I think i'm going to read it simply because it was recommended. Why is everyone calling southern belle pru? It's strange that you meet someone for the first time and you don't remember that before you have even met you they have had a life of really intresting things. These blogs kind of show that part that you might not have been introduced to. Does that make sense? I am going to see if the book is at the libary as I can't trust myself in Waterstones at the moment.

Sam said...

Yay! The first book is called Regeneration, the 2nd is Eye in the Door, and the last one is The Ghost Road. I hope you enjoy them, if you find them!

Pru = another name for Pride I think, so it stems from that.